EDAM’s Artificial Intelligence and Digital Transformation Research of 2019
Policy implications of Artificial Intelligence and digital transformation have been major research topics for EDAM in 2019. Our research team has worked on the civilian and military use of artificial intelligence. Below is the list of these papers:
- Artificial Intelligence and the Risk of New Colonialism, Ussal Şahbaz, Horizons, Journal of International Relations and Sustainable Development, Summer 2019.
- Wars of None: Artificial Intelligence and the Future of Conflict, Can Kasapoğlu and Barış Kırdemir, EDAM, research series commissioned by NATO for its 70th anniversary, 15 May 2019.
- Elements of a National AI Strategy for Turkey, Ussal Şahbaz, EDAM, 20 February 2019.
- Hostile Influence and Emerging Cognitive Threats in Cyberspace, Barış Kırdemir, EDAM, 11 December 2019.
- Russian Digital Media and Information Ecosystem in Turkey, Akın Ünver, EDAM, 02 April 2019.
- Will the local entrepreneurs lead the “adult age” of the internet? Ussal Şahbaz, EDAM, 24 October 2019.
- Civilian Infrastructures: The Limits of Cybersecurity and the Role of Reliability, Emre Kürşat Kaya, EDAM, 23 December 2019.
- Why Turkey needs a National Artificial Intelligence Strategy, Ussal Şahbaz, EDAM, 12 February 2019.
- Designing a global framework for fintech, Ussal Şahbaz, EDAM, 26 January 2019.
- Forming a Cohesive Fintech Agenda for the G20, Ussal Şahbaz, EDAM, 08 April 2019.